[Ads-l] Very Sad News

Bonnie Taylor-Blake b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 29 14:19:00 UTC 2017

Yes, this is very sad news. Thanks for sharing it so gently, Fred.

I wanted to say that I found ADS-L a little intimidating when I first
joined a dozen or so years ago and once took quite a bruising from another
listmember, no longer active. It was enough of a sting to make me want to
unsubscribe. Joel kindly wrote to me off list, offering encouragement and
kind words, as he did in the years since my first tentative steps here.
I've always appreciated his public and private communications and I'll miss
him.  He (and others) made this a better place.

Best to all,
Bonnie