[Ads-l] Robin Hamilton

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 4 03:05:26 UTC 2017

I tried Legacy.com. There have been many Robin Hamiltons, of course. This
one
<http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/robin-hamilton-obituary?pid=1000000186021327&view=guestbook>
doesn't seem likely for a prominent academic, being nothing more than a
death notice.

> Robin Jay Hamilton
> Covington, TN Age 60, died July 6, 2017.
> Maley-Yarbrough Funeral Home
> 901-476-9778

Since I know nothing about him except what has appeared in this thread, I
can't tell one from another.

Mark

 . <http://www.gnuterrypratchett.com/>