[Ads-l] burner account

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Mon Sep 18 23:45:39 UTC 2017

My friends frequently talk about the option or advisability of carrying a
burner laptop or burner phone (or general a burner device) on travels
outside the US, for the eventuality of intrusive scrutiny from customs and
border control officers. (This would imply leaving their real phones,
laptop and/or devices at home.)

Chris

Chris Waigl . chris.waigl at gmail.com . chris at lascribe.net
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net . http://chryss.eu