[Ads-l] burner account

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 19 19:11:33 UTC 2017

It strikes me that one similarity between the burner phone and the burner
device is the inability to connect the phone or device to the user.

This becomes clearer if the phone can be "recharged" by buying a prepaid
SIM card, the kind tourists use. You can keep your expensive phone, as you
would a laptop, but have no account info on it.

DanG