[Ads-l] Since no one else has asked...

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 23 16:19:35 UTC 2017

Another CNN individual (highly paid) pronounced it "DOE-tard" and explained
that it meant "a lunatic."

In a related development, the President suggested to an enthusiastic crowd
in Alabama that any NFL player who kneels during the national anthem
("disrespects the flag") is a "son of a bitch."

"Get him off the field!" shouted the President. "He's FIRED!!!!"

(To be fair, he was only stating what he believed the audience thought NFL
owners *should* say.  *He* wasn't saying it. So you can't accuse him of
demagoguery or anything.)

JL

JL

JL