[Ads-l] Walk-off touchdown

Sun Sep 24 13:59:09 UTC 2017

Here are two citations in the football domain from Newspapers.com.
Double check for typos.

Date: December 01, 1999
Newspaper: The Arizona Republic
Newspaper Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Page Title: Sidelines: Second Century of Cardinal Football
Article: Stretch Run by Paul Jensen
Quote Page AC1
Database: Newspapers.com

[Begin excerpt]
In all three exhilarating pivotal victories, the Cardinals prevailed
behind comebacks from second-year quarterback Jake Plummer and
game-ending, walk-off field goals by mid-season acquisition Chris
Jacke.
[End excerpt]