[Ads-l] Article: Transforming Our Libraries from Analog to Digital: A 2020 Vision by Brewster Kahle

imwitty imwitty at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 25 01:59:43 UTC 2017

I believe, your concern about "this lending mechanism being challenged in
court" is more than plausible/justified. The lawyers who would take those
cases on both sides would compete in income with those in the medical
malpractice field – until the very last legal heir of the particular
copyright is alive... 😋

So Mr. Kahle's vision – in my humble opinion, since I'm just a ratiocinator
without any legal education – is somehow problematic: I read the entire
article.

I also have a habit to read at least some comments to the publications
on-line – unless they are stupid exchanges of mutual insults. And in this
case I was laughing long after reading those 2 comments posted by the same
person (I even did a Google search to find out any info about him:
*http://preview.tinyurl.com/y8qzmc3m
<http://preview.tinyurl.com/y8qzmc3m>).*

Most of all I was impressed by the following lines – he was not
sarcastic!!!! :

*"**Then, there is no crime, no war, no poverty, no disease, no corruption,
no prisons, no traffics, no climate change, no pollutions, no floods, even
no earthquake, no lawyers, no policemen, no doctors. What a world."*

Such a simple solution!!!

Thanks a lot for this unexpected entertainment!!! 😂 😂 😂

L.
Please reply to imwitty at gmail.com
Whatever you do or wish for me,
may you have twice as much.
This e-mail is a natural product. The slight
variations in spelling and grammar enhance
its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.