[Ads-l] Pswaydo-BE

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 27 11:48:53 UTC 2017

I've noticed several commercials using "stink" (and "stank") lately.  One
even features women with "stank face" from smelling old cat litter.

BTW, ever notice how "sucks" has almost completely edged out "stinks"?
When I heard a thirtyish woman say "It really stinks" the other day, I
thought I was in a time tunnel.

JL