[Ads-l] Blue Angel (was kakistrocrat)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 28 18:31:30 UTC 2018

Call me krazy, but maybe they're "Blue Angels" 'cause they're flashy,
high-flyin', crowd-pleasin' grandstanders, and expensive to keep.

(No offense to the real Blue Angels, who employ advanced skills and
actually do well what they're paid for!)

In any case, if that's the X-Plan(e)ation of "Blue Angels," the metaphor
will probably baffle all but the most ingenious readers.

JL

JL