[Ads-l] puck avoidance

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Wed Aug 22 06:51:31 UTC 2018

You'd probably have to quantify "some". I did a site-specific Google search
for ~15 newspapers in the English-speaking world, and each of them had
reams of articles containing the word "puck". Most search results were
topped by either a report of a child killed by a flying puck while watching
a hockey game, or a theatre review. The London Times was unusual in that
hockey references only started at the end of the first search page, and the
dominant puck was the chef first-named Wolfgang.

Chris

Chris Waigl . chris.waigl at gmail.com . chris at lascribe.net
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net . http://chryss.eu