[Ads-l] words connected to a single provenance

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Aug 26 15:50:16 UTC 2018

Do compounds count as words?  If so, “iron curtain” > Churchill
“elementary” > Sherlock Holmes   …oops, SG got there first
“Cuber”> JFK
“is” > Bill Clinton
“cowabunga” > Bart Simpson
“sad” > Donald J. Trump (or “collusion”, or “witch hunt”, or “covfefe”)

LH