[Ads-l] Did Comey setup Flynn?

Mark Mandel mark.a.mandel at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 15:01:54 UTC 2018

I seem to see this happening almost everywhere. A particle verb V+ space+P
whose nominal form is a single word, V+P, is for many speakers and writers
also becoming a single word when the verb is not inflected. And in speech
the particle is unstressed, unlike the two-word form.

Mark Mandel
*Happy Beethoven's birthday!*