[Ads-l] Facebookery: _huzzies_ "hussies"

paul johnson paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Fri Dec 21 18:20:19 UTC 2018

I always thought :Hussy: had a sort of classical ring to it. Once had a
semi drunk bar customer call me over "Paul, meet my Floozie!" But never
heard 'hussy' in the wild.

--
"Of all kinds of credulity, the most obstinate and wonderful is that of
political zealots; of men, who being numbered, they know not how or why,