[Ads-l] Miscellany (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Fri Dec 28 18:35:10 UTC 2018

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

_Variety_ 14 Oct 1911 p 20 col 4
"She is a principal, one of the three females in the lead, and the only one who doesn't try to make her voice break through the roof."

_Variety_  4 Mar 1921 p 8 col 1
"Miss Barry has be reviewed in this department so often it need only be added that she never misses and she has a sense of humor all her own  and more material that answers this description than most vaudevillians.  She kicked it through the roof Monday afternoon for a walloping wow."

_Variety_ 18 March 1921 p 16 col 2
"They sat down and knocked 'Home Again Blues' through the roof, both reaching marvelous climaxes in this number."