[Ads-l] 'Fighter-jet' redux (sorta)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 15 02:00:17 UTC 2018

Berkeley and Northwestern graduate, news-show host, novelist, and former
Bush WH Communications Director Nicolle Wallace of MSNBC described police
armored cars/trucks outside of Parkland High School  as "tanks" at least
twice today.

See above, 12/7/16.

JL