[Ads-l] How the Los Angeles Times deals with obscenity

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 17 22:08:11 UTC 2018

See, I'm extremely old now, especially by my former standards.

I remember one incident (or was it a New Yorker cartoon? Getting harder to
tell the difference) when two skin-clad cave persons were exiting a cave on
whose walls could be seen hand prints and primitive drawings of
now-departed beasts.

Cave Person 1 to Cave Person 2: "The man's a genius. There's nothing left
to paint!"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was there.

JL