[Ads-l] How the Los Angeles Times deals with obscenity

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 17 23:10:14 UTC 2018

"He's done it all. There's nothing left to draw."
Published September 2, 2013
https://www.art.com/products/p42639954154-sa-i10117429/tom-
toro-he-s-done-it-all-there-s-nothing-left-to-draw-new-yorker-cartoon.htm