[Ads-l] a different take on "chain migration"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 23 13:30:34 UTC 2018

I wouldn't use either word, but what I know about using them comes from
"Blazing Saddles". The n-word carries an implied threat of violence when
used by a white person against a black person. The h-word does not, so the
threat has to be made clear.

 What I don't understand is why we are still arguing about this after 44
years...