[Ads-l] Joan of Arc Quote

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Tue Jan 2 12:07:17 UTC 2018

As I pointed out to Fred privately, what I find interesting is that it's
found in her rehabilitation trial, which was posthumous. So, the quote
is reported/indirect/hearsay. Very much like the "heart of a woman,
stomach of a man" quote attributed to QEI (recorded in someone else's
letter years later).

---Amy West