[Ads-l] like a dog

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 6 12:39:23 UTC 2018

In a Tweet this a.m., the same popular politician reports that when former
naval officer, investment banker, and Hollywood producer Steve Bannon was
fired last year, he "cried and begged for his job."

Now, "Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone."

JL