[Ads-l] Shoulda seen it coming....

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 18 14:14:04 UTC 2018

None, except that believing that the word was "-house," at least two GOP
senators can angrily insist that 45 "did not use that word" (i.e., "-hole,"
the version quoted by Durbin and Graham).

But if "-house" was really uttered, nobody has so attested in public. So
it's all pretty magical.

BTW, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, under senate questioning by Durbin,
Graham, and others, claimed under oath that while everyone in the room was
using "tough language," she certainly didn't hear either "-hole" or
anything like it. Could she name even a single offensive word of the "very
tough language" that she did hear?

Nope. Just couldn't remember. Nor was Nielsen entirely sure if Norway was a
"majority white" country.

JL

JL