[Ads-l] Early QOTY candidate

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 23 05:27:53 UTC 2018

> I wonder if they were good enough to save Macduff’s mom during the
procedure (and I also wonder why “untimely”—too early? too late?).

They probably weren't. It wouldn't have mattered, anyway. Ever since I was
a Catholic schoolkid, I've understood that, if there's a choice, the
mother, who has lived long enough to commit at least one sin, has to die to
save the semi-innocent - there's original sin to be dealt with, of course -
babe, even it it's a girl. (So do I. Sometimes, Shakespeare is no clearer
than the inerrant word of God.)

They've just re-played The Quote on TV. The Donald says "born" very
clearly. I'm not swayed by the fact that it can be proved that he was
_supposed_ to say "torn," not "born," and some other number of months than
nine.

Early QOTY candidate!

-Wilson
-----