[Ads-l] It is, to me: "Cryptojacking is nothing new."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 29 22:06:02 UTC 2018

"For the unaware, _cryptojacking_ typically involves unscrupulous website
owners or advertisers using JavaScript code to take advantage of a website
visitor's CPU power to mine cryptocurrency in the background, without their
knowledge or consent."

goo.gl/53BWCS

This seems to be a development based on _in-browser cryptocurrency-mining_.

goo.gl/GgKNTV

--
-Wilson
-----