[Ads-l] ADS-L Digest - 4 Jul 2018 to 5 Jul 2018 (#2018-178)

Shawnee Moon moon.shawnee at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 6 18:17:53 UTC 2018

It’s a shame that they can keep their hatred strong due to the anonymous and global internet. If they’d just have a giant rally someplace where they could be eradicated or at least rendered unable to reproduce...

I think “the tower” would look better in a rainbow of colors, not just ivory. It’s illegal to have ivory anyway. ;-)

Mailed from the Moon 🌜