[Ads-l] "How would *you* _game-plan against_ France?"

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Thu Jul 12 12:11:57 UTC 2018

Saving Arnold a few keystrokes, here is the link to many of his posts on this so-common-now-as-to-be-nearly-unremarkable compound, which he has even given an abbreviated name to (2pbfv’s, for 2-part backformed verbs):
https://arnoldzwicky.org/linguistics-notes/2pbfvs/2pbfv-postings/
Grammarphobia fans will find many examples to add to their collections there.

Neal