[Ads-l] Web headline

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 29 03:25:39 UTC 2018

> How general is that usage?

I've been accustomed to hearing it since the '60's. But I can't guess at
how general it may be, having been fortunate not to have lived anywhere
where mosquitos were a problem, after leaving StL for good in 1962. There
has been a single exception: Ann Arbor in 1973, where the skeeters were
_terrible_, as bad as in StL or in Marshall, Texas.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 10:01 PM, W Brewer <brewerwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> If ya gotta niche, scratch it.

-Wilson
-----