[Ads-l] _on the bone_ in the UD

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 6 20:24:29 UTC 2018

Oddly, that was roughly my experience too.

In the '80s or '90s, when I innocently used the phrase "pulled a boner"
before a class of freshmen, you can imagine the reaction. The point is,
none of them had ever heard the innocent interpretation.

Go figure.

JL