[Ads-l] Trying Again

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Mar 26 13:29:31 UTC 2018

What behavior are you seeing here? Margaret's initial message came through fine for me on three different mail programs in two different operating systems, and it's fine in the archives:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2018-March/151387.html

Is this an issue with your own settings?

Jesse Sheidlower