[Ads-l] Why the Eurostep is the NBA=?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=most controversial move -- and its most unstoppable

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Nov 9 02:02:17 UTC 2018

When I hear Eurostep, I think of Manu Ginobili (with “Ginobili” pronounced the way Charles Barkley was fond of doing it), but ironically Ginobili himself is Argentinian, which isn’t technically Euro unless diachrony counts.