[Ads-l] Fw: The "Big Easy" 1911 dance hall in Gretna (East Green) has been located. Please tell others, then put up a historical marker.

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at MST.EDU
Thu Nov 15 02:07:30 UTC 2018

Dear ads-l members,

Barry Popik is still in the hospital and yet somehow managed to send me and a few other

ads-l members a long message on The "Big Easy." I now forward the first part of that

message, viz. his Nov. 9 e-mail to the mayor of Gretna, Louisiana.

Gerald Cohen

Professor of German & Russian

Research specialty: Etymology

Missouri University of Science & Technology

Rolla, MO 65409

cc.: Gretna Mayor Belinda Constant