[Ads-l] put a green mask on

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 1 18:58:26 UTC 2018

There's Jim Carrey's "The Mask"
 Unable to enter the Coco Bongo to watch Tina perform, Stanley finds a
wooden mask near the city's harbor. Placing it on his face transforms him
into a bizarre, wisecracking green-faced zoot-suited
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoot_suit> trickster known as "The Mask",
who is able to cartoonishly alter himself and his surroundings at will.

but, despite being a green mask (possibly Loki's), that doesn't seem to ...
er, fit.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 1:02 PM Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> What th'...?
>
> Laura Coates, former U.S. attorney, on CNN:
>
> "It's once again him making a comment he hasn't provided evidence for.
> ...He's also put a green mask on somebody, unnamed, in the Senate, doing
> exactly the same thing he's accusing them of doing."
>
> Referring to a senior politician's forceful public assertion today that he
> once witnessed a certain Democratic Senator on the Judiciary Committee
> committing a flagrantly blackmailable offense. So whoever that lowlife may
> turn out to be, he or she better go real careful with Judge Kavanaugh, if
> you get my meaning.
>
> JL
>
> --

Andy Bach,