[Ads-l] Kavanaugh-Related Quotations (Quotation Query #801)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 4 00:24:03 UTC 2018

“This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated
political hit fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and
and the 2016 election.  Fear that has been unfairly stoked about my
judicial record. Revenge on behalf of the Clintons. And millions of dollars
in money from outside left-wing opposition groups. This is a circus."

"Revenge on behalf of the Clintons" has already been parodied in the title
of a notional horror movie, "Revenge of the Clintons."

It could ultimately get as much mileage as "a vast right-wing conspiracy."

JL