[Ads-l] Kavanaugh-Related Quotations (Quotation Query #801)

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 4 01:56:35 UTC 2018

My top three (so far):

"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter." -- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford
"This is not a job interview. This is hell." -- Sen. Lindsey Graham
"I like beer." -- Judge Kavanaugh