[Ads-l] "What Happens in" story is now online (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri Oct 5 15:14:42 UTC 2018

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

> > On Oct 4, 2018, at 3:15 PM, MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) <william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL> wrote:
> >

> > I don't see much on the subject phrase in the archives, or on Barry's
> > site.  [examples follow]

> this snowclone...
>
> arnold

Thanks, Arnold.  I found them.  They didn’t show up from the ADS-L home page search.
CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED