[Ads-l] Quote: Politicians, like diapers, should be changed regularly

Wed Oct 17 22:18:15 UTC 2018

Thanks for your response, Peter. I did see that match in the
Newspapers.com database. Sadly, the date specified in the database is
incorrect. An examination of the page image reveals that the correct
date for this citation is September 10, 1993. I should have given a
warning.

The Newspapers.com database contains many misdated newspaper pages, so
it is necessary to double-check the page image (as you know). This is
a danger with some databases, and the antedating quest
highlights/concentrates errors of this type. Peter is a brilliant and
careful researcher, and this post is not meant as a criticism.
Eagerness to quickly share a helpful citation is laudable.

Garson