[Ads-l] the bee's knees (1920) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mark Mandel mark.a.mandel at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 20 07:22:05 UTC 2018

Along with "the cat's pajamas", which also means "something very good". Do
you know where that idiom came from, and whether the other two were ever in
use? All four phrases refer to non-existent or impossible things, with the
possible exception of "the bee's knees".

Mark