[Ads-l] Possible QOTY

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 13 00:59:57 UTC 2018

"You know how hard it is to be blonde?" -- Devon Windsor

---------- Forwarded message --------
Date: Wed, Sep 12, 2018, 11:33 AM
Subject: Fox News: Victoria's Secret model Devon Windsor slammed for
'insensitive' diversity comment

And you think you have problems....

“Windsor responds by saying, "I literally f------ went through hell and
literally lived in different countries like every other month, and didn't
speak that language. I didn't speak Paris, didn't speak Italian. And I did
that for like, two years."
The model then responded to Shaik's diversity struggles by saying, "You
know how hard it is to be blonde? I have to get a highlight every month! Do
you know how expensive that is?'”

*Victoria's Secret model Devon Windsor slammed for 'insensitive' diversity
comment*
Fox News

Victoria's Secret model Devon Windsor gets slammed by fellow models during
an episode of the E! show "Model Squad," after comparing the struggle of
being a blonde to diversity on the fashion runway. Read the full story
<https://apple.news/ATfUTryH7TAueuqs32Gx8Zg>

Shared from Apple News <https://www.apple.com/news/>

Sent from my iPad