[Ads-l] Kavanaugh yearbook

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 26 22:50:34 UTC 2018

As one might expect, I've been following the political events of the past
month much more closely than ADS-L (sorry, I've been slacking the past
couple of years). One time does intersect the two - there's been a lot of
heavy parsing of Kavanaugh's high-school yearbook entry. Most of the
attention has been on the "FFFFFFourth of July" (not sure how many Fs) and
"boofing". However, following Kavanaugh's claims of virginity & light
drinking in the Fox interview, I started raising the issue of "Ralph":

"Beach Week Ralph Club - Biggest Contributor".

In my mind the interpretation is clear, yet, I've seen no public comments
on the subject (other than mine). I'll reserve my interpretation for later
& ask others to suggest possibilities (or certainties), particularly those
who were high-school or college students in the Northeast 1968-1988.

VS-)