[Ads-l] Kavanaugh yearbook

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 27 13:05:49 UTC 2018

Except for "frab," I heard  every last one of the above-mentioned terms at
NYU in 1970-74. HDAS III & IV would have rounded out the coverage, but TS.

And except for "vomic" (an old form), my white-guy experience exactly
matches Wilson's testimony.

If anyone needs to be told, "throw-up" is also a noun.

JL