[Ads-l] woof one's cookies (was Re: Kavanaugh yearbook)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 27 13:12:07 UTC 2018

Once again, *nothing* new here, by the standards of 1970-74, with the
possible exception of "woof" one's cookies.

I conducted interviews and took notes, BTW.

How about "worship the porcelain god" and "drive the big porcelain bus"
(which requires embracing the rim)?

JL

JL