[Ads-l] Kavanaugh yearbook

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 27 18:27:49 UTC 2018

Yeah, "lose (your) lunch" and "shoot (your) lunch" and "blow (your) lunch."

"Singing rainbow"? No.

I believe (can't recall why) that "laugh at the ground," like "Technicolor
yawn," was originally Australian. I did not hear them in 1970-74.

JL