[Ads-l] heme, hemeburger

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Apr 2 17:44:06 UTC 2019

“Hemeburger” sounds more like it should refer to a bloodburger.  Yum!  Does anyone else recall an elementary-school-friendly info movie entitled “Hemo the Magnificent”?  Or maybe it was Haemo; I haven’t tried googling.   Anyone, it wasn’t about soy.  And when my h(a)emotologist had me undergoing phlebotomies, I can tell you no bloody soy-letting was involved.

LH

P.S.  Come to think of it, though, it’s not that distant a route from “soy-letting” to Soylent.