[Ads-l] A newish construction and a newish euphemism

Thu Apr 4 03:04:36 UTC 2019

Does this fit the template you are interested in?

[Begin match]
T. Macci Plauti Trinummus, Page 135
https://books.google.com/books?id=1bcLnVxnE0gC
Titus Maccius Plautus, ‎Joseph Henry Gray - 1897

A distinguished father paved his son's path to office, the son must
keep the road open for his descendants. 644. atque honor! posterorum
tuorum ut uindex fieres, ...
[End match]

Garson