[Ads-l] A vexed question resolved!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 5 02:32:57 UTC 2019

_Barefooted_ vs _Barefoot_ - What's the difference? | WikiDiff
https://wikidiff.com/barefooted/barefoot
As adverbs, the difference between _barefooted_ and _barefoot_ is that
_barefooted_ is "wearing nothing on the feet, barefoot"; whereas _barefoot_
is "wearing nothing on the feet."

As a dedicated _barefooted_-speaker, I've long wondered what the alleged
[dissyllabic] distinction between the two was alleged [monosyllabic] to be.

--
-Wilson
-----