[Ads-l] YouTubery: "I guess you never heard of a _wheelbarrel_."

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Apr 19 14:31:59 UTC 2019

> On Apr 19, 2019, at 4:15 AM, Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> I guess that I'm not the only person to have interpreted "wheelbarrow" as
> "wheelbarrel." But I didn't continue to think that after I learned to read.
>
> --
> -Wilson

As I’ve mentioned on the list, my wife (from Connecticut) regularly refers to ours as a “wheelbarrel”, although she has learned to read and does so quite often.  The web indicates she’s not alone.

LH