[Ads-l] YouTubery: "I guess you never heard of a _wheelbarrel_."

Mark Mandel mark.a.mandel at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 21 17:13:58 UTC 2019

Relevant to Garson's suppositions,  Benjamin's quote here clearly
demonstrates that at least some users made a distinction between a wheel
*barrow* and a wheel*barrel*.

Mark Mandel