[Ads-l] people who shower after work

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 1 14:35:12 UTC 2019

FWIW, I recall my father saying that my grandfather (born 1899) used to say that you could judge a man by his hands, meaning that someone who did physical labor was trustworthy.

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA