[Ads-l] life imitates art?

Nancy Friedman wordworking at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 10 21:29:47 UTC 2019

Buttigieg's official slogan is still "A Fresh Start for America," although
his URL has always been PeteForAmerica.com.

"[Your Name Here] for America" is a popular formula this cycle. I wrote
about it and the other Democratic candidates' slogans
<https://medium.com/@wordworking/ranking-the-candidates-slogans-b91987b664a5?source=friends_link&sk=5ae3427ae6b1fdd4751b449754d5e786>
.

Nancy Friedman
Chief Wordworker