[Ads-l] chickens and chainsaws, you got a problem with that?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 26 21:47:10 UTC 2019

Last week former Obama adviser Van Jones ventured that something or other
was "like juggling chickens and chainsaws in an earthquake."

2007
<https://www.resilience.org/stories/2007-10-10/peak-oil-oct-10/> :
So they keep juggling chickens and chainsaws and hope it works out just
like most of us everyday at work.

II

"You got a problem with that?" One might have thunk that the sarcastic
question was eons old.   Apparently not. It seems to have become popular
only about 25 years ago. The earliest I find:

1985 L.A. Times (Sept. 19) B-16: I don't run if it's over 75 degrees. ...
If you got a problem with that, talk to my dad.

JL