[Ads-l] chickens and chainsaws, you got a problem with that?

Towse my.cache at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 27 01:01:07 UTC 2019

I would imagine "You got a problem with that?" might at least go back to
the 70s. ref The Nixon Tapes 1971-1972, when Kissinger responds to Nixon,
"I have no problem with that."

https://books.google.com/books?id=tSROBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT610&dq=%22problem+with+that%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjB8vqy66HkAhV_GDQIHXD8D2M4ZBDoATACegQIARAR#v=onepage&q=%22problem%20with%20that%22&f=false